Castlewood Lodges in Strachan, on Scotland's eastern side, are collection of holiday lodges in a peaceful setting. Close to the Cairngorms National Park, Castlewood Lodges offer a plethora of cycle rides and walks in the area. Some of the lodges come with a private hot tub too, so after a day seeing the area, you can return to your lodge and indulge in that hot tub.
The lodges sleep between 2 and 8 people, so you should find something to suit your needs. Some of these lodges are pet friendly.
Holiday homes at Castlewood Lodges
The following holiday homes are available at Castlewood Lodges:
Facilities at Castlewood Lodges
- Pine (LP17729) is a Lodge and sleeps 6 people
- Clochnaben (LP17724) is a Lodge and sleeps 8 people
- Morven (LP17727) is a Lodge and sleeps 2 people
- Kerloch (LP17725) is a Lodge and sleeps 6 people
- Castlewood House (LP17723) is a House and sleeps 20 people
- Lochton (LP17726) is a Lodge and sleeps 4 people
- Yew (LP17731) is a Lodge and sleeps 2 people
- Oak (LP17728) is a Lodge and sleeps 8 people
- Spruce (LP17730) is a Lodge and sleeps 4 people
Restaurant, Walking, Cycling, Hot tub.
For a better idea of where Castlewood Lodges is, you can see Castlewood Lodges on the map
below - as well as other lodges in the area.
These are all the lodges available at Castlewood Lodges
Find out more about Castlewood Lodges in Castlewood
Spruce on the map
= Castlewood Lodges on the map
= Other lodges near Castlewood Lodges
Other lodges in the area
If you're looking for lodges around Castlewood Lodges, you maybe interested in these.
There are 4
lodge parks within 30
miles of Castlewood Lodges.
These lodges are within 30 miles of Castlewood Lodges