Properties within 25 miles of White Willow Lodge
White Willow Lodge
is pet friendly - this means that you are allowed
to take your dog on holiday, which is handy if you've got a pet. The holiday
cottages below are also pet friendly too.
Great Rollright, near Chipping Norton - Oxfordshire
Northleach - Cirencester
South Marston - Wiltshire
- Upper Brize near Burford
- Stonesfield near Woodstock
Stonesfield - Woodstock
Cheltenham - Gloucestershire
Stow-on-the-Wold - Gloucestershire
Siddington, near Cirencester - Gloucestershire
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. - Gloucestershire
Notgrove - Bourton On The Water
Burcot-on-Thames, Oxfordshire. - Oxfordshire
Cheltenham, Glos. - Gloucestershire
Details of White Willow Lodge
White Willow Lodge in Near Lechlade, Gloucestershire sleeps 12 people. With interiors designed by Kate Moss, Elle MacPherson, Jade Jagger, Kelly Hoppen, Phillipe Starck & the Yoo Studio the Lakes are a gorgeous design-led holiday destination. Offering a full concierge service, activities team & access to our luxurious spa.
The Lakes by yoo is a gated community where nature and design work in harmony to provide the ultimate rural retreat and lifestyle. A private estate set amongst 650 acres of idyllic Cotswold countryside just 90 minutes from London. The Lakes enables owners to experience the very best of the British seasons. By collaborating with ecologists and conservationists, our architects and designers have complemented the estate's natural assets and landscape, ensuring a masterplan that is environmentally sound, breath-takingly beautiful and functional. A playground for all ages to enjoy and discover.
A five bedroom, four bathroom, three-storey Lake House, located on Huntsmans Lake. White Willow Lodge is spacious and luxurious, with extensive entertaining and relaxation space, a large terrace overlooking Huntsmans Lake, and log fires in both the sitting room and master suite. The interiors of White Willow Lodge have been curated and artfully assembled by Diamond Design, the homeowner, and is an exciting fusion of materials & finishes, blending glamour with function & comfort.
This holiday lodge at a glance
- Sleeps ten/twelve guests.
- Five bedrooms, four bathrooms.
- Log fire in the sitting room and master suite.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Outdoor terrace overlooking stunning lakes.
- Onsite parking.
- Minimum stay of two nights.
- The Rural Retreats welcome hamper is not provided at this property.
Extra features at White Willow Lodge
- Concierge Menu available, including fridge stocking, fire lighting and bike hire for which additional charges apply.
- Security is on call 24/7 at the gated entrance. Concierge will meet and greet upon arrival, and show around the property.
- Catering - We are proud to present our range of Chefs and their teams, and most importantly, their food. Our Chefs represent an edit of the finest the Cotswolds has to offer, and with backgrounds ranging from a top-notch boutique hotel to a multi award-winning deli, their collective experience is nothing short of extraordinary.
- On site spa offering treatments, with a gym, heated pool, sauna, steam and hot tub, for which additional charges will apply.
- Nanny services are available with professionally qualified childcare professionals, as well as the 'Yoo' kids club which encourages children to take part in outward bound adventures, with some groups and activities being unattended by parents, allowing you some precious 'me' time. Highlights include Ben Fogle's School of Wild, a challenging and exciting series of bush-craft activities, our School of Rock and our residential Summer Camp. Onsite pets corner, hen house and herb garden. Onsite woodland zip wire for which additional charges will apply.
- Kitchen equipment and a Nespresso machine.
- Outdoor terraces on ground and top floor with a barbecue.
- Sky TV, DVD/Blu-ray player, Sonos system and board games are available.
- Two double kayaks available when the Lakes are open.
- Onsite tennis courts, fishing, boating and wild swimming - all within the estate.
You can find more large holiday cottages (that's cottages which sleep 8 or more people) in Gloucestershire. If you want to see more large cottages, have a look at large cottages in Gloucestershire
National Trust properties near White Willow Lodge
Tourist attractions near White Willow Lodge
Towns near White Willow Lodge
These lodges are within 30 miles of White Willow Lodge