Properties within 25 miles of Barnhouse
is pet friendly - this means that you are allowed
to take your dog on holiday, which is handy if you've got a pet. The holiday
cottages below are also pet friendly too.
Bourton-on-the-Water - Gloucestershire
Lower Mill Estate, Cirencester, Glos. - Gloucestershire
Upper Seagry, near Chippenham - Wiltshire
- Cranham near Gloucester
Somerford Keynes, near Cirencester - Gloucestershire
Broadwell - Moreton-in-Marsh
Todenham - Moreton-in-Marsh
Somerford Keynes, near Cirencester - Gloucestershire
Great Witcombe, nr. Birdlip - Gloucestershire
Little Whitcombe, near Cheltenham - Gloucestershire
Cirencester - Gloucestershire
- The Lower Mill Estate
Nr Cirencester - Gloucestershire
Nr Stroud - Gloucestershire
Stow on the Wold - Gloucestershire
nr Bampton - Oxfordshire
Details of Barnhouse
Barnhouse near Lechlade, Gloucestershire sleeps 10 people. With interiors designed by Kate Moss, Elle MacPherson, Jade Jagger, Kelly Hoppen, Phillipe Starck & the Yoo Studio, the Lakes are a gorgeous design-led holiday destination. Located in the glorious Cotswold Water Park, The Lakes by yoo are the ideal base for exploring the area, being 30 minutes from Cheltenham
Racecourse and 15 minutes from Cirencester
. Our luxury holiday rentals give you a 5 star hotel experience, with the space and privacy of your own villa, offering a full concierge service, activities team & access to our luxurious spa. The Barnhouse, designed by Kate Moss is 'One of a Kind' and pricing includes the services of our butler during your stay.
The Lakes by yoo is a gated community where nature and design work in harmony to provide the ultimate rural retreat and lifestyle. A private estate, set amongst 650 acres of idyllic Cotswold countryside, just 90 minutes from London. The Lakes enables owners to experience the very best of the British seasons. By collaborating with ecologists and conservationists, our architects and designers have complemented the estate's natural assets and landscape, ensuring a masterplan that is environmentally sound, breath-takingly beautiful and functional. A playground for all ages to enjoy and discover.
A five bedroom, seven bathroom, ‘one of a kind’ barn secreted away in the woods. Boasting views from the main panoramic windows across Bowmoor lake, the Barnhouse is unique within the estate, and is the first property ever, to have interiors by Kate Moss. The design is eclectic and luxurious, with raw silk carpeting, priceless pieces of art and dramatic furniture statements. The open plan living and dining spaces look out through the spectacular wall of glass, with views extending across Bowmoor. The playful, glamorous master suite looks towards the lake, with an unusual balcony opening into the double height living space. The further two second floor bedrooms also have private balconies, looking towards the woods. The property includes a private outdoor heated pool, large secluded garden, second floor terrace with dining space for 12 guests, and a gorgeous playroom, along with each bedroom benefiting from a full en-suite.
This holiday lodge at a glance
- Sleeps 10 guests.
- Price includes the services of our butler during your stay.
- Five bedrooms, including one unique master suite with art deco four poster bed and balcony.
- Seven bathrooms, five of which are en-suites.
- Log fire in the sitting room.
- Private, outdoor heated pool.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Large secluded garden.
- Dedicated parking is available at this property.
- Minimum stay of two nights.
- The Rural Retreats welcome hamper is not provided at this property.
Extra features at Barnhouse
- Concierge Menu available, including fridge stocking, fire lighting and bike hire for which additional charges apply.
- Security is on call 24/7 at the gated entrance. Concierge will meet and greet upon arrival, and show around the property..
- Catering - We are proud to present our range of Chefs and their teams, and most importantly, their food. Our Chefs represent an edit of the finest the Cotswolds has to offer, and with backgrounds ranging from a top-notch boutique hotel to a multi award-winning deli, their collective experience is nothing short of extraordinary.
- On site spa offering treatments, with a gym, heated pool, sauna, steam and hot tub, for which additional charges will apply.
- Nanny services are available with professionally qualified childcare professionals, as well as the 'Yoo' kids club which encourages children to take part in outward bound adventures, with some groups and activities being unattended by parents, allowing you some precious 'me' time. Highlights include Ben Fogle's School of Wild, a challenging and exciting series of bush-craft activities, our School of Rock and our residential Summer Camp. Onsite pets corner, hen house and herb garden. Onsite woodland zip wire for which additional charges will apply.
- Kitchen equipment and a Nespresso machine.
- Outdoor terraces on ground and top floor with a barbecue.
- Sky TV, DVD/Blu-ray player, Sonos system and board games are available.
- Two double kayaks available when the Lakes are open.
- Onsite tennis courts, fishing, boating and wild swimming - all within the estate.
You can find more large holiday cottages (that's cottages which sleep 8 or more people) in Gloucestershire. If you want to see more large cottages, have a look at large cottages in Gloucestershire.
National Trust properties near Barnhouse
Tourist attractions near Barnhouse
Towns near Barnhouse
These lodges are within 30 miles of Barnhouse